Our ambassadors are partners in our mission to connect people and work in hospitality
At WorkIt we value the hard work that goes into building great relationships in hospitality.
We understand it takes reliable, experienced professionals to build a good reputation in hospitality and we want to reward that.
FIND OUT ABOUT BECOMING A
What is a WorkIt ambassador?
What are the benefits?
- 10% commission of net revenue for every client referred and using WorkIt to book staff
- 5% commission of net revenue for every talent referred and using WorkIt to find work
- Earning commission in addition to the higher paid wages that WorkIt talent already benefit from
- Unlimited opportunities to refer and earn commission during the programme
- 18 month ambassador programme, giving you the flexibility to earn more money without obligated referral targets
What does a WorkIt ambassador do?
- Introduce their connections in hospitality to WorkIt.
- Explain the benefits of using WorkIt to their connections who are looking for work or talent.
- Register connections who are interested in using WorkIt.
- Maintain a high reliability rating within the WorkIt app
How do I become a WorkIt ambassador?
- Once you’re a registered and verified user of the WorkIt app, you can express your interest to become an ambassador within the app or by getting in touch directly
- Your WorkIt app profile will be reviewed and if selected, you’ll receive an induction from WorkIt founder Joseph Woodland providing you with the information you need to represent WorkIt, as well as a contract confirming your role and commission.
- Upon becoming a WorkIt Ambassador, you will be able to ‘Invite a Friend’ to WorkIt using the app (a new ‘Invite a Friend’ section will be displayed in the WorkIt app menu). Then you can enter your referral’s email and your unique referral code will be provided alongside their registration while also tracking your commission.
FIND YOUR NEXT PLACEMENT
Download for Andriod
Download for Apple
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
WorkIt Ambassador - Chef
“I became a WorkIt Ambassador, to support their mission in making hospitality a fairer industry (and of course the extra cash helps!). As well as higher wages, WorkIt also ensure that their workers are experienced, thereby increasing quality within the industry.
I have already referred a couple of people to WorkIt and will continue to spread the word.”